T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am just getting started in heat pressing. I do embroidery and came into possesion of a press when a relative closed his trophy shop. Need to learn all I can and this forum seems to have sooooo much information!! I have done several small orders and would lke more options on where to get transfers etc. Have'nt tried printing my own ( yet). I am located in Northwest In and work from home. Both myself and husband are retired. Thanks Vee Gallagher

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
gee you sound like us.. I am in stockton.. but when you say Northwest I would bet way up north. I am also a heat presser and would be more than glad to offer any advice. We are also retired. have any idea what direction you wan to go?
I do a lot of tote bags.. Lou

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome notes! Lou, when I say Northwest In, yes, I'm way north. About 45 miles east of Chicago. So far all I've done are T's and sweatshirts. I'm involved with several horse clubs and dog training organizations. Eventually I'd like to try pet portraits on totes, shirts etc. I always like to try new things. Vee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts