T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been making Heat Transfer T-shirts for about a year. I have 1 heat press, two Epson 1400 Printers, one with a CIS using pigment inks. The other is still using the Epson Claria ink. I would like to attempt mugs next. Right now it is mostly a hobby but when I retire, in 5 years, I am interested in creating a small business. This site has been very helpful. I have not had any training but am teaching myself, with the help of this Forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have not tried to sell any t-shirts yet. I have been giving them away. So up to this point I am losing money. It is more of a hobby for me right now. I have been making a variety of types like Wine Labels, Hawaiian Prints, Photo’s, favorite Restaurants, and Flags that I download from Wikipedia. Anything I can scan into my computer or download from the Internet I can make a t-shirt from.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have not tried to sell any t-shirts yet. I have been giving them away. So up to this point I am losing money. It is more of a hobby for me right now. I have been making a variety of types like Wine Labels, Hawaiian Prints, Photo’s, favorite Restaurants, and Flags that I download from Wikipedia. Anything I can scan into my computer or download from the Internet I can make a t-shirt from.
There's a great company down here called Big Frog, their whole marketing strategy is to give away shirts!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.