T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Carolyn and I own a very small embroidery business that I do from my home. Currently I run an Amaya XT and a 6 needle babylock. I am so glad that I found this forum you guys are so nice and helpful and don't mind sharing info. I belong to some others and you won't believe how tight lip they are! Well I would like to add screenprinting or heat transfer to my business but I dont really know what the difference is between the two. I don't have any equipment to do this and have been reading here to find out what is some good things I should start with. I welcome any information that you all can provide. I have a website at www.sewphisticatedelegance.com mostly by word of mouth. You all have given me hope and are so very knowledgeable. I look forward to coming here every chance I get. i love to learn and meeting new people. I am a Drill Sergeant in the army and this is kind like a stess reliever. Thanks again for sharing, sorry for the long post!

Carolyn

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
1st off, Thank you for your service to our country.

What part of the US are you from. People are always looking for someone to do work.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey nascarbob! You are mostly certainly welcome! It really make me feel great when people say thanks for what you do! Alot of people dont know how they make us feel when they say that! I am located in MS on the Gulfcoast. I know, down right scarey with all the these hurricanes! Anyone who can offer me some suggestion or help I would really appreciate it!

Carolyn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts