T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
TSHIRTHUB said:
Thanks Birdman - appreciate the feedback. Keep checking back - ton's of designs will be added soon.

Mike
www.tshirthub.com
I like your shirts a lot, too. My only comment, which probably isn't that helpful, is about your pricing. Pretty expensive right off the bat, and to offer free shipping on 3 or more shirts seems odd when there are only 4 total shirts to buy.

·
Registered
38 Posts
TSHIRTHUB said:
Like you site. That Dilf shirt had me cracking up over at tshirtcountdown. How did that work out for you? How long did it take for Dilf to make it to the front page?? Like your designs. I'm using Royal Apparel shirts on the east coast (like American Apparel...) - fine-jersey t-shirts.

Are the FOTL t-shirts relatively inexpensive? Royals' kind of up there...partly why my shirts are around $20. Like the site - and the designs. Funny.

Mike
www.tshirthub.com
Thanks a lot, man. FOTL are pretty reasonable - that's probably why we can afford to have slightly lower prices - good point. The DILF sales are coming along nicely, although there is definitely a bridge to gap between the people who think it's funny and the people who are actually willing to wear it in public:D Didn't take too long for it to get to the front page of tshirt countdown, although I'm still a little unclear on how the voting process works over there...

Anyway, I'll keep checking back on your site and I wish you the best of luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.