T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a fairly new member. Been lurking for a while and doing some research. We've decided that we are going to buy an existing shop in FL or GA. Hopefully this site can help with not only finding a shop but fixing the inevitable problems that will pop up from time to time.

:)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks Jon! Can you tell me if there is a specific forum for a post indicating that I'm looking to purchase a business. I'm not sure if the "classifieds" section is accurate since I'm looking to buy rather than sell. I know the forum is particular about certain types of posts and I don't want to piss someone off right out of the gate. :)

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Thanks Jon! Can you tell me if there is a specific forum for a post indicating that I'm looking to purchase a business. I'm not sure if the "classifieds" section is accurate since I'm looking to buy rather than sell. I know the forum is particular about certain types of posts and I don't want to piss someone off right out of the gate. :)
I would say the classified section is the right forum, problem is that you need 15 posts to be able to post there, it's a anti-spammer thing (posts in the member intro section don't count)..also keep in mind that any business dealing need to be done via a PM which also requires I think 5 posts..you better get posting! LOL!

Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts