T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
lemme guess, you are in ontario?
that is not a slight, or a bad thing, just helps us to suss out your audience/customers

all of your designs are hard to see on the tee's and there is no option to zoom
making it hard to choose if you like/don't like, i can't imagine how they look on a phone-type device

they also all look like they are on the back of the garment (short or long sleeve), and the designs are simply pasted over top the garment image

i bailed before finishing, sorry

nice setup to get the survey though, probably would work if the items were a known commodity (whopper vs. bigmac)

don't give up, most people do not like surveys, just make a normal landing page with your tee's and the zoom function enabled

unless it works for others and they can clearly see the designs and text,
then ignore me

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
i had that option of back placement when i first started, and nobody really wanted them
go online, or to a store, or look at the general public, and you will find the vast majority are front chest (unless name and number type sports jerseys)

so i ended up all front and sometimes a smaller 4"x4" (or 2"x2") design on the back just under the collar
like a simple set of oars, or a stylized sun, anchor, logo design, etc. (see images below)
this is just a little bonus for your customers and separates you from other competitors (can be done super fast w/htv)

one of the exceptions to this rule was zip-hoodies, where i sometimes do a small left chest design and a larger design on the back
pull-over hoodies got the full front chest logo and maybe a little something hidden under the hood on the back

we both have the same genre and audience, although i am in the process re-jigging all my designs
but i took my old site here out of maintenance mode if you want to see some designs, and i can let you know our top sellers

kiss

i finished your quiz (i think i did ok, depends on whose marking)

Arthropod Insect Font Spider Parasite

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.