T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello- Somehow I've never been on this sight unlit recently. My partner and I have a t-shirt impinting business that we started almost 20 years ago. We use only transfers and print over 20,000 shirts a year. My reason for getting here is we just started a line of rhinestone shirts and therefore I was looking for different ideas on line, and this sight came up. Look forward to watching the different posts. If anyone is starting out in the transfer business maybe we can help:). Thanks

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dee.

You will find very friendly and informative members here and a BUNCH of great info!!

Wow...20,000 transfers per year?? What kind of transfers do you typically use??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We typically use transfers from "Transfer Express" in Ohio. They have a wonderful interactive design website that the kids can go to and design their own logo for their sport or club. They are great at custom designs and we can get regular one color transfers on our front porch in 48 hours. We haven't looked for anything else as they have been exactly what we need. Don't fix what isn't broke, right? It's been a wonderful business for my partner and me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts