T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am the new owner of a custom screen printing business in southern New Jersey that has been in business for 30 years. I am looking for information on outside sales rep commisions. percentages, new orders versus re-orders, territories or not...let me know...feel free to chat:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
how are you guys im out of wash. dc looking for the best t-shirt in form of quality, tight necks that dont spread

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the tees are getting so cheap these days..We use all brands, gildan,hanes, jerzee for 110% I like beefy tees,,,expensive though. I suggest the Gildan 100% for customers,,50/50 we predominatly use Jerzee

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have you heard the luxe-t, i believe its made in korea. In dc the urban sport stores luv them. Another thought is it cost effective to cut out the middle man and go to korea, india, china and have a direct connect

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Welcome to the forum, what are you trying to accomplish, i.e. expand your brand or are you wanting to expand your service area? Depending upon that, there are many options to choose from.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Hey Rich, What part of the great state of SJ are you from? Send me a PM. I could always use another screener who is local. Welcome aboard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts