T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I am a garment manufacturer trying to expand our business which includes plans to set up a screenprinting division. I'm also looking for some great tips from you guys(and Gals!:)) for helping me expand and get into screenprinting.

John

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi John, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

I have read a few of your posts and I'm already impressed :) Thanks for sharing your experience in the custom garments side of things.

We get a lot of "affiliction" type questions; it's nice to have someone with first hand experience that can help guide people with tips on what it really takes to create their own *unique* brands.

:welcome:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is that yours????

(I had the '69.)
Uh hu.....

Hi John, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

I have read a few of your posts and I'm already impressed :) Thanks for sharing your experience in the custom garments side of things.

We get a lot of "affiliction" type questions; it's nice to have someone with first hand experience that can help guide people with tips on what it really takes to create their own *unique* brands.

:welcome:
Thanks Rodney!

I've been doing this for quite a while now even though I'm, still, fairly young(At least in my mind:rolleyes:)!
I'm in Los Angeles so I work with pretty much all the high end T lines. A lot of them contract me to do development and prototyping for them along with small run((1200 - 4800 units) and setup all there overseas tech packs!
I enjoy helping some of the newbies, especially the ones that have more artistic than technical abilities. As you know there are so many details that can derail a project and make what was a profitable run a nightmare that will keep you up at night and empty your wallet!:eek:

John

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Uh hu.....
John

You certainly Live Up to your name!! Okay, I know you are busy, but I have to ask, this looks like a professional shoot on your car, is that right? And second, do you drive it? Where are the side mirrors? Okay, it's so purty either way, thanks for sharing. A few of us here loveeeeeeeee the older cars (can't believe how old they are actually getting now!!)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You certainly Live Up to your name!! Okay, I know you are busy, but I have to ask, this looks like a professional shoot on your car, is that right? And second, do you drive it? Where are the side mirrors? Okay, it's so purty either way, thanks for sharing. A few of us here loveeeeeeeee the older cars (can't believe how old they are actually getting now!!)
Hahaha! Yeah, I guess I went a little overboard on the Nova project! It's already been in Hot Rod, Chevy Rumble and Popular Hotrodding magazines but that was in the build stages of the project. They had heard through one of the companies that sponsored the car(threw parts at it! LOL) that I was building an over the top Nova and they asked me if they could run it in their rag! Once the word got out a bunch of other magazines wanted to cover it but I decided those three were enough for now. The photo I posted was shot for an upcoming issue of Hot Rod magazine. Hopefully it'll see the light of day! LOL!
I do drive it(The owner of the shop that helped me build it looks like he's about to cry everytime I tell him I'm coming up and running it on the road course! LOL! He likes to take it to car shows as a calling card to drum up more business!) I like to road race so I built the car with a complete corvette racing suspension along with running a supercharged corvette racing motor(LS7). It makes around 700hp.

In the build stages with mock up wheels:

My daily drivers:

John

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
:) Pleased to meet you, John, and your little beauties there!! I enjoyed the post!!!
LOL about him crying.... hahaaa. No doubt! K, take care and keep having fun, looks like you have alot of it! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts