T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 719 Posts

· Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is right here on t-shirtforums.com that we brought you innovations such as CAD-CUT H2O. Now, Stahls’ the world’s largest manufacturer of heat transfer material is on the cusp of another breakthrough in heat applied film. We finally have the recipe for the “Ultimate Heat Transfer Material”.

After scouring thousands of posts, fielding thousands of phone calls and visiting thousands of shops, we’ve developed it.

The best way to summarize the product is that it is the new look, feel, performance and price of heat applied film.

And of course, we always want to know what you think...

To solicit your feedback we’ll be giving away 1000+ samples later this week to members of T-Shirtforums.

In exchange for the small sample, we want your opinion.

Simply post what you think of: how it feels, how it stretches, how it weeds and what it costs.

Stay tuned for the sample announcement, video skit and more details about the Ultimate Heat Transfer Material.

You can share in the excitement by posting any questions or comments right in this thread.

· Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my only question would be how do i get it?
This innovation will debut next week at the FESPA show in Hamburg, Germany. We'll be showing it to our dealers across the world and lining up new dealers in areas where we don't have representation.

In the US it will be sold direct from the manufacturer.

For a dealer near you please email info @ stahlsinternational.com

· Registered
34 Posts
This innovation will debut next week at the FESPA show in Hamburg, Germany. We'll be showing it to our dealers across the world and lining up new dealers in areas where we don't have representation.

In the US it will be sold direct from the manufacturer.

For a dealer near you please email info @ stahlsinternational.com
We are in Sweden and would love to give it a test run. Will email your international reps now

Thank you

· Registered
307 Posts
Most definitely interested in this. We tested out your Cch20 film and it lived up to the expectations so I'm even more pumped for this.

What, in your opinion, is the biggest difference between this new film and other films such as eco film and/or thermoflex plus?

· Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Emphasis mine

Will this "new pricing" of heat applied film result in it being a little more competitive with screen printing?

Looking forward to trying it.
For sure...the lines of when you should screen print versus when you should use heat applied film will certainly blur. With this product it will make sense to use film for a lot more jobs.

· Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Most definitely interested in this. We tested out your Cch20 film and it lived up to the expectations so I'm even more pumped for this.

What, in your opinion, is the biggest difference between this new film and other films such as eco film and/or thermoflex plus?
There are quite a few differences between this product and others currently available on the market...we'll elaborate soon....but you can imagine that its going to be pretty good since we've been dialing it in for over a year:)

1 - 20 of 719 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.