T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I like the new look as well. Very clean and sleek :)

All the links are right where I would look for them (I love a site with a nice navigation :))

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh I'm just so excited about this, having chopped my basics down to six, they look good, almost as good as the premiums! ;) I do hope they change the orange category text headers in the shops though, doesn't go at all now but I expect they know that. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I really like the view larger product option there. :) I wish the larger products weren't so optimized though! Even on a slow dialup I'm willing to wait for a more detailed image. I've taken to putting things like "web images are optimized but actual products are made from high-resolution graphics." at the bottom of some pages, just in case.

What do you guys think of the optimization?

:)
Kristen

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To be honest Kristen I hadn't thought about the resolution on the zoom images, suppose I should! lol Yes, probably a good idea to post about that somewhere on the shop, or even better suggest to cp they add that text right on the zooms, maybe you could post that from the cp board in their suggestions forum. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts