T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - guess I'm the new girl on the block! Only just found this forum and hoping to eventually be able to give advice as well as take!

I'm in the NW of the UK and have been sub-printing tshirts, mugs, etc. for about 2 years. I love it!

I sell both from a stall which I put up at dog shows (mostly flyball which is my passion) but also have my own website.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I think the residents of Scotland might have an issue with Stockport being described as 'The North West of the UK'. Must be in doggie miles.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol - didn't mean to put step on anyone's paws! Guess would have been more correct to say north west region of UK? or North West of England .... or...?? sorry if I've managed to offend on my first ever post on a forum!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We can't all live in the right places.... just (like 5 miles or so) south of Manchester - but still classed as NW - - never too sure where the Midlands starts - but more south than me! lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
No doggie treat for you.
Did you see Chandi on Britain's got Talent? Quite impressive, particularly in front of so many people.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I most certainly did see Chandi - great dog! Though I must admit even as a dog lover I still think Spellbound deserved their win - they were just incredible.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I would agree. Nice to see real talent win it and not some howling kid. I've always thought that a lot of these groups of kids are brilliant but they seem to get knocked out very quickly. BGT like a good sob story.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thought the kid group was pretty good all things considering but were several others I would have picked well in front of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts