T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy,
i have a small clothing line called backseat kiss clothing. you can check out my site at backseatkissclothing.com
after about 6 months of doing business with a local screen printer my friend and i are investing in some screen printing equipment of our own.
so i'm here just to get some pointers on screen printers and maybe some suggestions on other apparel companies besides american apparel which is limitted in what they offer for wholesale.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you for the kind words about the website. my friend and i designed it ourselves. and thanks for the wholesale suggestions. i'm in love with a lot of the sexier, more fashionable cut shirts alternative apparel offers for the ladies but they're just so expensive.
i can get basic tees from american apparel for $3.90/each but i'm want to expand the business into some stylish fitting garments.
my friend and i are also VERY interested in how to get an extreamly thin layer of paint on the shirt. like what you see all over the place these days.
the paint has a solid look but it seems to soak into the shirt?
is there a special paint/chemical we need to buy?

thanks for the help.
johnny

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
my friend and i are also VERY interested in how to get an extreamly thin layer of paint on the shirt. like what you see all over the place these days.
the paint has a solid look but it seems to soak into the shirt?
is there a special paint/chemical we need to buy?
You might want to try looking into "water based" inks. Water based inks have a much smoother hand than plastisol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts