T-Shirt Forums banner

New Kid on the Block

79 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  numbercruncher
Hey guys, I'm new here. Hoping to find some information to help me decide what printing method to chose for my new business. Thanks!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Welcome there buddy! Here's some info to help you out:

Screen printing is one of the best known means of bulk t-shirt printing, producing great quality prints onto any colour of T-shirt.

Heat transfer vinyl is the way to go if you want low numbers. It involves cutting the desired shape out of a sheet of vinyl, which is then applied using heat and pressure. Custom T-shirts using more than one colour are possible by creating multiple transfers, but it’s not as fast as screen printing.

Digital printing takes a full-colour image and puts it direct onto a T-shirt, hoodie or any other garment. This makes it ideal for one-off jobs or short runs, or prints where high-resolution is required.

Embroidery is pretty different from the above and usually covers all basis.
Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you with us. Tell us a little something about your business we recommendations can be made.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.