T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

We are just in the process of getting set-up to start our t-shirt business. We have a warehouse of product most of which is dri-balance, 70-30 blend t-shirts. We are exploring options for setting up the site and securing software to allow the customer to upload their own design much like zazzle is doing.

It is a lot of fun doing the research and I am very anxious to launch. I have been scouring this site for the past few days and want to say thank you too everyone who has posted. I have learned more from the few hours I have spent here than all of the other materials I have consulted thus far.

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
Hi Lloyd, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

We have a warehouse of product most of which is dri-balance, 70-30 blend t-shirts. We are exploring options for setting up the site and securing software to allow the customer to upload their own design much like zazzle is doing.
That would be an interesting print on demand "niche" that fills in where zazzle/cafepress might lack. Print on demand "technical" shirts or performance wicking shirts. I'd use something like that :)

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One of my partners has been using them and applying school logos, etc. I am not sure what process he has used. His job is the technical side of the production, mine is to market it. I am still learning how he does what he does so I can use it on the site. Admitedly I am still learning the various options for printing and expect that we will try different methods until we find the right combination of look and durability.

Thanks for the question...I am always happy to get questions I can't answer so I'm sure I don't ignore something important.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.