T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not real sure if I'm replying to you. I'm ready to start a t-shirt design business. I have purchased the heat press machine and a few other supplies. Looking for designs for kids and adults. Also, a t-shirt company selling wholesale prices. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The information you gave me was very helpful. Thanks. I have another question where would I find the graphics with the rhinestone. Can I apply the rhinestone myself? The graphics with large pictures and the rhinestone. The pictures are larger than a 8 1\2 X 11.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,
Have you heard of this transfer paper "Translution" the company name Piedmont Digital Graphics. Is this paper quality any better than the others?
Thanks again

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
have another question where would I find the graphics with the rhinestone. Can I apply the rhinestone myself? The graphics with large pictures and the rhinestone. The pictures are larger than a 8 1\2 X 11.
Not sure about this. I think if you look search through the proworldinc (or other transfer makers) catalog, you might find some preprinted transfers with rhinestones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts