T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - I am Dennis - logging on for the first time from Northern California. I say this just because of the slim chance that there may be someone with the same name in Southern California! :rolleyes: I have read many great topics on this site for more than a year now and finally decided to jump in. I see some areas already where I may be of some assistance - and I also see several where I will be soliciting yours. My main (part time) involvement in this industry is original graphic design (old school - now converting to digital thanks to my quasi-available genius/artistic/programmer son ;)). In my real life I am an industrial electrician. I currently use an Epson 1400 - right out of the box, Okidata c8800n, Phoenix Phire (coming) - replacing a "no-name" 14x20 clam that nearly cost me my right long finger!, a Roland GX24, a few misc. computers both Windows and OS. I have little knowledge pertaining to Screen Printing or Sublimation. I do have an eye out for DTG though....but for now - a watchful one! The coin toss is in the air: Brother? Anajet? Other? I do look forward to many discussions and tips, and pass along what ever I can from time to time. Claim to fame? "I have yet to actually sell a shirt....but I have produced many nice ones and chalked it off to payin' dues and learning."
(Possibly 500+ freebies to date this year :confused:).
Hello's and regards to all ! . . . . . . .V O T E !!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome Chris.
To be honest - I have already learned so much from this forum, and avoided some potential mistakes along the way.
This is a nice little town ya'll have here.....think I'll stay a while.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks Leo.
BTW: Great website....awesome designs!
I have heard good things about the Kiosk also.
I will be in touch.
All the best,
Dennis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts