T-Shirt Forums banner

New Joto Trimless Transfer Paper

478 views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  BroJames 
#1 ·
I have just started using the new Joto trimless paper to produce printed t-shirts. I have been printing shirts digitally with various transfer papers for over 5 years and this paper seems to represent a major breakthrough for us. We save a lot of time by not having to trim around logos and we can print on a bunch of light colored shirts. My first 100 or so shirts have come out beautifully, and we are in awe.

I am interested in other's views who may have tried this new paper.

#23 ·
Laser has more vivid and a bit more opaque toner compared to inkjet translucent ink. First and formost laser has no clogging issue. Inkjet printer does which is very costly, time consuming and money wasted on ink (Cleaning cycles) plus ruined transfers. Laser has no bleeding as well. In MHO laser is more durable than inkjet.

#25 ·
Really depends on the type of paper you use. There are inkjet papers that are as good as the laser papers.

This TrimFree paper is for graphics and not photos.

However there are laser papers for photos. Some people like laser paper simply because the cost is normally less. Toner cartridge normally lasts several times longer than an inkjet cartridge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.