T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just started using the new Joto trimless paper to produce printed t-shirts. I have been printing shirts digitally with various transfer papers for over 5 years and this paper seems to represent a major breakthrough for us. We save a lot of time by not having to trim around logos and we can print on a bunch of light colored shirts. My first 100 or so shirts have come out beautifully, and we are in awe.

I am interested in other's views who may have tried this new paper.

· Registered
251 Posts
This paper is for laser and for white or light colored fabrics only.

However, sometimes you can apply to darker colors (not black) if you make your graphic black. It's similar to black vinyl onto colored fabrics but no weeding needed. Here is a photo of a black only graphic onto a red shirt.

· Registered
4,871 Posts

However, sometimes you can apply to darker colors (not black) if you make your graphic black. It's similar to black vinyl onto colored fabrics but no weeding needed. Here is a photo of a black only graphic onto a red shirt.

What I have seen pictures that are posted are spot color. How is it with gradient, light color and photo artwork? I am asking because Imageclip for laser does not work with those types of artwork.

· Registered
9,864 Posts

What are the advantages of laser printed transfers over inkjets?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.