T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am new to this forum and i was wondering if any one can help me with details on how to produce my designs i have for my t shirts and what vendors to go to . please i would appreciate it .

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
i am new to this forum and i was wondering if any one can help me with details on how to produce my designs i have for my t shirts and what vendors to go to . please i would appreciate it .
If you make the shirts then you are the vendor manufacture. Are you looking for retailers or distributors. This question is very limited. No on here knows what your designs look like and who they would appeal to for you to send out. This is also one of the hardest types of the different types of the appareal business to be in. What is your marketing plan so far?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, majority of the designs i will be using for my product would be a lot of urban styles. Like i said im starting from scratch. all i have now is the designs. i need a lil guidance

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
It might help to create a few free e-Commerce sites through Zazzle, Cafe Press, Pikiware Fulfillment centers and just upload your images. Once you get some sales from that, determine which are selling the best and then take the next step towards developing your products in house

1 - 4 of 4 Posts