T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I stumbled across this site whilst looking for a supplier of blanks for my hobby.

I would love someone to explain exactly what a pip label is :confused:. I'm about to order some shirts and was going to sew my label on the back outside neck and I see the site talks about removing pip labels and this is all foreign to me.

Look forward to reading the forum and finding out lots of new information.

Cheers :)

· Registered
1,550 Posts
Hi everyone. I stumbled across this site whilst looking for a supplier of blanks for my hobby.

I would love someone to explain exactly what a pip label is :confused:. I'm about to order some shirts and was going to sew my label on the back outside neck and I see the site talks about removing pip labels and this is all foreign to me.

Look forward to reading the forum and finding out lots of new information.

Cheers :)
Hi Maree,

"A pip label can be sewn on any outer hem of a garment, most are placed on the sleeve or bottom hem but please ask us if you want any other placement option. All pip labels must be provided with a folded crease but our recommended label makers should know these details when you specify a pip label."

The information above quoted is from Google search.

The label could be sewn into anywhere in the tees as long as you think it helps brand your tees, or create your uniqueness with other labels. Most tees label printed inside neck, or sew in neckline, sleeve cuff, bottom hem, etc.

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.