T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Name is Scott (hiiii scott :p) and I'm new here today. I've been a graphic designer for almost 15 years and I have a new webpage in the works. I'm getting into T-Shirt design more and more each day and loving it!

Good to be here and see all the networking goings on, very nice site!

-Ss

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for all the kind words. The site is still under heavy construction and will look a bit different when it finally does launch. I plan to do something similar to threadless.com but more with a message board type atmosphere. I've been selling shirts now for a few years and more recently I've been doing more and more.

My customer base is mostly small niche groups but my current focus is trying to branch out and do more mainstream designs so that instead of doing 10 small runs of 25-30 shirts at a time I'm doing one run of 1000 shirts. About 50% of my shirts are my own design and the other half are shirts seen worn on TV or film (i.e. the vote for pedro tee or the "i got wood" tee from Shaun of the Dead)

Thanks again for the compliments, I look forward to networking with you all and providing any information that I might have to share. :)

-Ss

1 - 5 of 5 Posts