T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very happy to find this site, everyone seems very helpful from what I've read in other posts.

I'm looking to launch a small collection of tees & hoodies for a label I've designed. I already have an online store that will market my product when it is ready. I'm trying to find a good supplier of blank urban hoodies (meaning bigger than 3XL) that are either 100% cotton or 80-20 blend. I work for a group of clothing stores in which we have accounts with Luxe T but I wanted to look for an alternative (too costly for start up). We have other suppliers but they only offer poly hoodies which look and feel cheap. I have contacts with overseas private label manufacturers but that requires a major investment, and I wanted to start small.

Perhaps what is most important is finding a company that can do embroidery with felt lettering like that on many urban tee's and sweaters. I want my word logo to run across the chest in felt stitched into the hoodie. Can anybody recommend a company? Are there any companies out there that offer private label services such as providing the tees, woven labels & printing/embroidery all in one? Or is that too much to ask! There is one company: www.inrecordtime.com that offers this but I'm looking for others if anybody knows.

Thanks in advance to all those who reply.

For those interested, you can check out my site. It's still in progress, but it will give you an idea of my design style:

www.usulcouture.com

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

http://www.jericosport.com/ <-- has some great premium quality hoodies. They can also do relabeling (although I don't know if they do printing).

Many screen printers can buy wholesale from just about any blank t-shirt company, and decorate the shirt for you (screen printing/embroidery/applique, etc). Some screen printers also do relabeling.

While we don't really do printing recommendation posts here (since so many of our members are printers themselves), you may want to try a classified post at http://boards.screenprinters.net or once you have 15 posts here, you can post a SERVICE REQUEST ad in our classifieds.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts