T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was wondering what I might be doing wrong? I recently upgraded my heat press from a 12 x 15 to a 16 x 24 and I'm using the correct printer images and they are printing great I'm trying the items I have sublimated before at the same time and temp but they look so light in color like the ink isn't taking to the item anymore? I've tried different temps and times but after I press my sublimation image doesn't look like hardly any ink came off and its really light on the item I'm pressing???? Is the difference in size of the heat press having anything to do with the drastic change or do I need to change anything based on the heat press size? I'm so lost as to how to get a great press of my images anymore? Thanks In advance for any help you can give.

Anna

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hello, I was wondering what I might be doing wrong? I recently upgraded my heat press from a 12 x 15 to a 16 x 24 and I'm using the correct printer images and they are printing great I'm trying the items I have sublimated before at the same time and temp but they look so light in color like the ink isn't taking to the item anymore? I've tried different temps and times but after I press my sublimation image doesn't look like hardly any ink came off and its really light on the item I'm pressing???? Is the difference in size of the heat press having anything to do with the drastic change or do I need to change anything based on the heat press size? I'm so lost as to how to get a great press of my images anymore? Thanks In advance for any help you can give.

Anna
Try increasing the pressure

1 - 3 of 3 Posts