T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, We're Mike & Mariann.

We started our company, Impressive Promtions Ink about ten months ago, and having a blast!

We do Screen Printing, Heat Press (sort of new to that) Pad Printing, and provide all types of promtional and ad specialty items too. We source our embroidery with an alliance with a local embroider, we screen for her and she stitches for us. We do small and large quantities. Someone as me one time what is the smallest number of tee shirts you do? I told them one! I did one for him and next month he orded 100 more. You just never know. I'm looking forward to this forum, there's allot of good information sharing here. I hope to learn a thing or two and maybe help some of you guys too !

Mike
St Louis Missouri

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool,

Well , we are really in Wentzviile MO about 35-40 West of STL , but I didn't think anyone would know where that was

·
Registered
101 Posts
Right now most of my stuff is preprinted by proworld. I have worked with thermoflex. Not really printing my own yet. That is something I'm looking at doing in the near future. I need to learn to put race car pictures on shirts.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got some sample transfer paper form Cond'e , ink jetted some samples and tried them today. Not bad, but it still has a bit of a carrier around the image , you have to crop it. It made a pic of my grandson . . looked nice and some other "test" shirts too I going to send them into the drink ( washer) and see how they fair

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Impresspromo said:
Hello, We're Mike & Mariann.
Welcome to the forums.

Impresspromo said:
We do Screen Printing, Heat Press (sort of new to that) Pad Printing [...] I hope to learn a thing or two and maybe help some of you guys too !
As it happens you might be able to help me out already :)

I'm trying to work out what type of printing was used on a garment in this thread (there's a picture in post 7) - someone suggested pad printing as a possibility, which isn't something I have any experience with. As someone who actually does pad printing, do you think that's what it is?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Welcome along folks! Nice to have people with experience across the board....we're often very polarised to different techniques here (usually screenprinters vs heatpressers).

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

I haven't heard much about pad printing, so it will be interesting to hear some of your experiences with that when you have a chance :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts