T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
First - wow what a cool website this is
Second - I am in Northern california and would enjoy corresponding with local screen printers
Lastly - I got in deep to start - A 6 colour Rototex and some ink and a bunch of ok used screens then I bought the How To Book ha ha in for a penny in for a pound. I have tried some stuff but I really need to make this thing pay for itself and justify the space in the garage so I'll be back to ask a LOT
Later
...-rob aka Creepy

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Tried to view your web but it is a dead end.. I am in Stockton. Never know if I will need a screenprinter. I do transfers now.I am doing wholesale stuff plust started a retail site. Can't see your web to see your work? At least not from here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
badalou said:
Tried to view your web but it is a dead end.. I am in Stockton. Never know if I will need a screenprinter. I do transfers now.I am doing wholesale stuff plust started a retail site. Can't see your web to see your work? At least not from here.
Hi
Thanks for the heads up on the site I guess its back to the silly web making page - as a guy getting started its really a handful being "Webst-er" and everything else...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Rodney, Are you a screen printer yourself or do you contract your work out. I do screenprinting here in the South Sac/Laguna area.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Nope, I'm not a screen printer myself. I just work very closely with a local printer.

I'm mostly on the retail/web side of things.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts