T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, Daniel here from Dallas, tx

By day i install window tint for a VW dealership. I use a roland GX-400 to cut out my windows. and thats really where it all started... had a slow week at work and started playing around with the software and roland plotter making random designs.

made my first screen print two weeks ago, using a vinyl template. after 5 orders i got into emulsion. im looking at 20+ orders now and plan to reinvest into a heat press, vinyl, and an epson.

I gave my first shirt to my sister-in-law, who is a teacher at an elementary) and all her teacher friends loved it and keep ordering new shirts ask for custom designs/sayings and images.

I hope to join this forum, make some friends, and learn some tips and tricks for my new exciting venture.

thanks for reading, have a great day.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the welcomes guys. and yes im learning everyday here.

and ed... nice signature, i was planning to buy my heat press from HPN, decided to follow up yals $99 special. yals warranties are great and i got a whole lot more bang for my buck. ordered my heat press yesterday, happy to learn it has already shipped and expect it to arrive wednesday, i also ordered an epson workforce on amazon. very excited to get going on my tshirt orders.

thanks again guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.