T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I finally am trying to use my new graphtec cutter and when I do the test cut the corners are slightly rounded and neither the box or triangle has the final cuts meet. So if I tried to pull it off it would not because it has not been fully cut. Any suggestions? I am totally new to this.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I would put it at a little heavier force. It sounds like you dont have the force set high enough. I have been learning mine lately :) If you try your force at 14 for heat press vinyl it should work well, that is what setting I have been using, although that would depend on if your blade is set similar to mine I think. Your blade should be no more then the thickness of a credit card out of the holder. Hope this helps some.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
sounds a bit more like offset to me.. if the corners arnt meeting.. but im not sure how you set the offset on that machine.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks all. I will check the depth of the blade when I get home as well as try more force. For the offset you can select either going negative or positive off of the default if it is not working properly. I have tried quite a few test cuts and none are right. I will also give support a call when I get home. It was too late last night to try them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts