T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm trying to find what process is used to get the super high gloss images found on some of the urban T-shirts.. I recently saw a few of those Al pacino Shirts that where SUPER glossy, had a thick rubbery feel to them as well.. does anyone know if this is a transfer? or what it's even called? they look and feel way better than
the heat transfer Im doing now, but I cant find anyone who knows how to do it like the recent I have seen in urban clothing stores.

Thanks in advance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.