T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Ladies and Gents! I found this site while Googling how to use Heat Presses and thought I would join! :) I am totally new to all of this, I just bought a 6 in 1 Heat Press Machine and have NO CLUE what the heck I am doing! :rolleyes: I have a Personalized Photo Item Business that I am trying to get going, I sell Blankets, Pillows, T-shirts, Hats etc etc I am trying to elminate the Middle man for the things like the T-Shirts, Hats, Mouse Pads, Mugs and things like that and just use the company I go thru for Blankets, Pillows and Crystals! Anyone have any advice for me?

This is a Link to the exact machine that I have, 4 in 1 Power heat press powerheatpress.com

A little more about me personally, I am a 30 Yr Old Stay at home Mommy! I have 3 Beautiful Children, 2 Sons and 1 Daughter...My Oldest Son would be going on 6 Yrs Old but he passed away, My Living Son will be 4 next month and My Only Daughter just hit a Year in Sept...she is totally a Little Princess!!!! :D I am Married to Craig who is almost 41 Yrs Old, we have been together for 7 Yrs and Married for almost 4! :D We live in Missouri! Im glad to have found this Site and hope to get to know a lot of you better!

Thank You!!! :D

· Premium Member
7,117 Posts
Welcome to the forums Amanda :) Glad to have you here. If you have any questions or need any help, just let us know and we would be glad to help :) Sounds like you have a great family and my sympathies go out to you for your little boy :( I have a little 2 year old grand baby that was born at 25 weeks that almost didnt make it but she is sure a spit fire now :) Well anyways, again welcome and hope to see you around.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank You BobbieLee for your Warm Welcome! I am so Happy to Hear that your GrandBaby is a Little SpitFire these days! :D I have heard more then once Mommies/GrandMa's refer to there Premature Babies Girls as SpitFires and it always puts a HUGE :D On My Face!!!!!! :D

· Premium Member
7,117 Posts
Yep I think its because they have to fight to be here, that they just naturally keep that attitude, which is fine by me haha :) I kinda like her like that :)

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I totally hear you!!! My daughter wasnt born premature, she was born at 38 weeks but she came out not being able to breath and started turning Purple, my husband and I were panicking especially already loosing our Firstborn...he was Stillborn at Full Term in 2003...but our Little Princess made it thru, she was in the NICU for 10 days, she weighed just under 11 lbs at birth and lost over a lb by the time she came home at 10 days old...our son was just under 10 lbs and came out screaming and hasnt stopped LOL He will be 4 yrs old next month and let me tell you, he is something else LOL But your totally right, I Love My PRINCESS and My MONSTER Babies JUST THE WAY THEY ARE!!!!! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.