T-Shirt Forums banner

561 - 566 of 566 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hey Rob don't you have a lot of customers asking for black shirts? Have you thought of other methods? I am now seeing some printers trying screen printing the white then dtg the color over it.

My main reason for building a dtg is for printing on black while using sublimation/chromoblast for whites.

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
Hey Rob don't you have a lot of customers asking for black shirts? Have you thought of other methods? I am now seeing some printers trying screen printing the white then dtg the color over it.

My main reason for building a dtg is for printing on black while using sublimation/chromoblast for whites.
do they screen print on the dtg platen? I am thinking of how they manage issues associated with registration.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I can't tell what's going wrong from this... Try scrolling down and find the Epson Workforce 1100. Select it. I suspect it is the same... If you have the XML installed then it should have the Whit Underprint option.

Bob ?;O)
Hi buddy I have gutenrip 4 windows from wiki,,and I have T1100..can you show me how to install it..i want use white underbase for it..
Many thank..

561 - 566 of 566 Posts