T-Shirt Forums banner

501 - 520 of 566 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Go into the settings and bump up the quality enhancement to about 2.
Bob ?;O)
Bob, I don't see any different with quality enhancement = 2 or without quality enhancement, I think quality enhancement is needed if you have problem with bidirectional printing.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hello :)
Back in the land of the living. Two illness' a nice order and a new PC later, I'm back in the game! :)

Has this project come to a halt now? Has this thread been superceded by another?
It will take me a week or so to transfer everything across but I'd like to continue to test the white underbase printing.

If no-one replies within a week or so, I'll presume the development has ran it's course.

QQBob :)

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #503
Hello :)
Back in the land of the living. Two illness' a nice order and a new PC later, I'm back in the game! :)

Has this project come to a halt now? Has this thread been superceded by another?
It will take me a week or so to transfer everything across but I'd like to continue to test the white underbase printing.

If no-one replies within a week or so, I'll presume the development has ran it's course.

QQBob :)
QQBob, I'm just waiting to get more feedback. It's difficult to see a pattern with just a couple of people chiming in... Feel free to hack the XML files and tell us if you find a suitable fix for your printer...

Bob ?;O)

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
Hey QBob I don't think it is. It's just that folks have put it on the back burner to try and make some money.
talking about making money, although this may be a little OT but would still be in line with the relative "silence" in this thread, how is it over there?

November sales, and December to date(Dec 15), seems to be the worst months of the year.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I'm just getting started in the printing business so I'm not even close to making a penny. I'm right now buying equipment to start operations the first month 2012.
Wish me luck.

·
Registered
110 Posts
hey whats happened to here im still working on my independent software rip not using gutenprint now using raw esc codes to talk to the printer i can now make a massive puddle with one pass lol

I will keep everyone informed and will be releasing free off charge to help the community

Many Thanks

Rob

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
hey whats happened to here im still working on my independent software rip not using gutenprint now using raw esc codes to talk to the printer i can now make a massive puddle with one pass lol

I will keep everyone informed and will be releasing free off charge to help the community

Many Thanks

Rob
Do you have some sort of expected date? Christmas would be a perfect time though:D:D:D Can't wait to see that puddle on my printer.

Rudy, what cutter and press did you buy?

·
Registered
110 Posts
i only have a r1800 so im doing the drivers for that first i guess noone else has a r1800 i will be doing r1900 1400 2200 and overs as im asked

Many thanks

Rob

·
Registered
110 Posts
c++ and quite alot you have to set every setting evey time you print just like the driver does each time but this way i can tell the printer to do what i want im still experimenting with features sould have a r1900 released after christmas

·
Registered
110 Posts
angel dint quite understand your question its written in c++ visual studio dont get on with borland and overs lol visual studio is for windows and im creating for windows

Anyways the way it works is open a image (transparent png) do some touching up if like me you want to get everything done like yesterday and miss bits , then you choose a printer and settings developed by me just like you would on ek print and overs

Then when you press print the software sends all your settings to the printer esc/p2 codes alouing me to get great density and also keeping the colors great it sends the diameters margins for the specific printer and the image to be printed to the windows print spooler then prints the image with the parameters you have set like density, white underbase, color channels sellected, margins, widths heights both image and paper, im also looking into haveing the software carry the platten back into the original print possition for white underbase then cmyk

I will also add the option for dual cmyk, cmyk and lights printer dependent obviously my new r1800 will be here tomorrow straight from epson (cant belive they sent me one after i told them what im gonna do to it lol)

i will get working on the software after christmas i have the basics as of now and cant print amazing density needs setting up with a nice interface as atm its a cmd app what handels it all but easy to convert

If anyone wants any other features to be added tell me and i will do my best to implement them (keeping in mind i only do c++ so anything like image manipulation at a high standard is impossible for me to crack out for after christmas its only me working on this really could do with a hand but mehhhh im gd)

Anyways many thanks for your interest guys we shuld have some working free software soon

i will be releasing this free (not sure about the source yet)

Many thanks

Rob

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hey Bro been a little busy at the job. We just changed over all our phones from analog to cisco voip.
I bought a 16x20 heat press from "heat press nation" plus a mug press. I bought the "silhouette cameo" as my start-up cutter. I will get a standing cutter later on.

I'm about ready to buy materials and need a good source for t-shirts. I have found so much different info on this site that I'm totally confused. I need good quality heavy Ts at the best price out there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey folks! I'm a newbie here; this is my first post except for one in the introduction forums. I just spent most of my free time during the last two days reading *all* the posts in this thread, so I'm a bit cross-eyed now. ;-) Anyway, I wanted to get a clarification from one of the experts. A while back there was a discussion about the problems with white inks and DTG printers. In a nutshell, the solids separate and clump together in the bottle or *gulp* in the printer head.

When does the timer start on this process? I'm new to all of this, so I'm trying to understand the problem better.

501 - 520 of 566 Posts