T-Shirt Forums banner

461 - 480 of 566 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi.

1st attempt with new settings.

I pretreated a black shirt and left all settings as they were. I'm using 1400 printer and I used

Photo Quality
Matte Paper Heavyweight
Standard
Epson Standard Inks

720dp High Quality
Automatic
Standard
White Underbase and then 3 Color Composite

The default Magenta could do with bumping up a touch but overall a good effect. :)

QQBob

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
I am at work now but soon as i return home i will try with epson b1100 dtg. I hope it will be better then yesterday, i hope it is not spraying around again.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #463
Hi.

1st attempt with new settings.

I pretreated a black shirt and left all settings as they were. I'm using 1400 printer and I used

Photo Quality
Matte Paper Heavyweight
Standard
Epson Standard Inks

720dp High Quality
Automatic
Standard
White Underbase and then 3 Color Composite

The default Magenta could do with bumping up a touch but overall a good effect. :)

QQBob
It still doesn't look like there is any 3 composite black in there.. No grading. Just color...

Bob ?;O(

·
Registered
67 Posts
It still doesn't look like there is any 3 composite black in there.. No grading. Just color...

Bob ?;O(
Is the lack of black due to the lack of Magenta?

Hmm... I wonder what would happen if we do the same with your 3 color comp??
I might try that.

I'm off to blow up parliament now ;) as is our tradition, and it's my birthday so don't expect an early start tomorrow! :)

QQBob

·
Registered
3,136 Posts

I might try that.

I'm off to blow up parliament now ;) as is our tradition, and it's my birthday so don't expect an early start tomorrow! :)

QQBob
Happy B-Day:)

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #466

I might try that.

QQBob
QQBob, Yes, happy birthday... Please be safe. Those bombs are dangerous.

Bob ?;O)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Are you selecting "3 color composite" or the "standard" ink option?

Bob ?;O)
Yes Bob i printed by 3 colors composite.
I am willing to do more testing. there is lots of thing to work with.
Program crashes when you change some things, let me know what would you like me to try, lets make it work if you have time to play with......

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #472
Yes Bob i printed by 3 colors composite.
I am willing to do more testing. there is lots of thing to work with.
Program crashes when you change some things, let me know what would you like me to try, lets make it work if you have time to play with......
Goto, I'm very appreciative of the feedback... What actions have you found that cause the application to crash?

Bob ?;O)

·
Registered
193 Posts
one thing is interested, when picture is in blue colours,and other colours are just a bit thrn i got fog with no image, i hope you understand my bad english?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Can you put drivers for b1100 printer? i tried to print withg only wf 1100 driver and computer doesnt recognize printer at all, maybe that is why i have problem?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Goto what is the specs of your computer? Do you have more than one? Maybe one with more power and memory.

I'm asking this because printing uses up a lot of memory. And can cause a system to crash when it run out of memory printing. Making changes in the setting could cause this. Hence printing when the app is working at it's least capability and crashing when it's at it's best because of more memory usage.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Goto what is the specs of your computer? Do you have more than one? Maybe one with more power and memory.

I'm asking this because printing uses up a lot of memory. And can cause a system to crash when it run out of memory printing. Making changes in the setting could cause this. Hence printing when the app is working at it's least capability and crashing when it's at it's best because of more memory usage.

I have lap top and pcg both have 2g ram memory pc have dual core 2x2ghz. and lap to core2duo vith 2.7ghz. that is only happening with gimp.
both have good graphics. so i think that is not problem.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Goto, Not sure what is going on with your install but I have GutenRip v0.0.0.11 on both an XP machine and Windows 7 and it's not crashing on me...

QQBob, I know you've been testing. Are you experiencing any crashes?

Bob ?;O)
No.no crashes. Make sure you have unpacked all the files and watch them install. That's all I can offer.

On a brighter note, try setting your Output Color Correction to RAW when printing white. It opens all the nozzles to full :)

1440 x 720 works better than 720dpi on 3 color composite.
Altering the density isn't helping on 3 color composite.

I'm trying to find the switch that makes the grey 'turn on' at a lower threshold on 3 color composite and print more ink on same.

Pics will follow in 14 hours or so (life interruption) :)

Cheers,

QQBob

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #480
No.no crashes. Make sure you have unpacked all the files and watch them install. That's all I can offer.

On a brighter note, try setting your Output Color Correction to RAW when printing white. It opens all the nozzles to full :)

1440 x 720 works better than 720dpi on 3 color composite.
Altering the density isn't helping on 3 color composite.

I'm trying to find the switch that makes the grey 'turn on' at a lower threshold on 3 color composite and print more ink on same.

Pics will follow in 14 hours or so (life interruption) :)

Cheers,

QQBob

QQBob, You rock!

Bob ?;O)

461 - 480 of 566 Posts