T-Shirt Forums banner

421 - 440 of 566 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
All windows come with a default administrator account. The other users have "administrator rights". That is why if you start your pc in safe mode it give you the option to login as the administrator or another user. By default the admin account is hidden from your login screen but can be changed to show with some manipulation of the login setting. Hence the reason you can run an app as the administrator (default admin).

That is the reason why you can not create an account with an administrator name.

Rudy

·
Registered
472 Posts
When you create the account you will be asked if you want to give admin rights to the user or limited rights. Also when you install app by default the app is only installed for the user who installed it if the account is set to be private.

Some installs will ask you.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I just made an attempt to buy another printer on ebay and the seller shipped it yesterday. It's a 1400 so I will have a printer in a week or two. My mac is up and running but I will redo the os and use a later version. It now has 10.2.0 on it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi Bob how are you? Post link please i tried now but it says version is 000009. so please post link here.
Thanks

i will post pics of print that is much much better but if you can put ink density, that would be great. right now i dont have white color to try under base but tomorow i will try to find little white to try underbase, tell me what to post?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #429
i will post pics of print that is much much better but if you can put ink density, that would be great. right now i dont have white color to try under base but tomorow i will try to find little white to try underbase, tell me what to post?
Must have taken some time for Sourceforge to update... The link looks good to me now...

Bob

·
Registered
193 Posts
not good print and after first print when i tried to change settings when i push print gimp crashes again

Plug-in crashed: "gimpgpui2.exe"
(C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins\gimpgpui2.exe)

The dying plug-in may have messed up GIMP's internal state. You may want to save your images and restart GIMP to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #434
not good print and after first print when i tried to change settings when i push print gimp crashes again

The dying plug-in may have messed up GIMP's internal state. You may want to save your images and restart GIMP to be on the safe side.
OK, Sourceforge is showing "0" downloads for v0.0.0.10... You should delete any copies of GutenRip that you have, download this one... Make sure you have v0.0.0.10...

Bob ?;O)

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
Angel, What printer are you on again? How is GutenRip working now?

Bob ?;O)
I will be using either a ME32 or T13 but have not started with the DTG yet.

My father just underwent an operation for gallstones. Still in the recovery room and may be transferred to the ICU. Took them more than 2 weeks to diagnose so, after 2 "blunders", we are hoping that the diagnosis(and the operation) is now correct. This has kept me from starting with the DTG which should have been last week. It has kept me from really concentrating on anything.

have you tried reinstalling gutenprint to a different folder?

·
Registered
67 Posts
LOL! Remember, when you wake up in the mornings, to put your brain in before you do anything else :)
I just double-clicked on the zip file and clicked on install.bat.
It gives the options.
Access denied....blah blah. I thought here we go again....

It would help if I UNPACKED the zip first, eh?

vista will let you run the .bat file but not the packed files :)

Hands up who else has done this?? :D

QQBob

·
Registered
193 Posts
OK, Sourceforge is showing "0" downloads for v0.0.0.10... You should delete any copies of GutenRip that you have, download this one... Make sure you have v0.0.0.10...

Bob ?;O)
Ok Bob i will download and start from scratch, i do this to help in this i am trying to set up dtg with gimp and gutenprint. If you think i shouldn't post what is happening i will not write any more.

·
Registered
472 Posts
If any of you guys who are having problems don't mind Bob remotely accessing your pc to see what your installation looks like. You can use "team viewer". It is a free app and is very secure. The remote user can only access your pc when you give them an access password.

You can even use it without installing the client app, just go to the site.
TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet

·
Registered
193 Posts
If any of you guys who are having problems don't mind Bob remotely accessing your pc to see what your installation looks like. You can use "team viewer". It is a free app and is very secure. The remote user can only access your pc when you give them an access password.

You can even use it without installing the client app, just go to the site.
TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet

i dont have problem to open my computer for Bob if he is willing to see what is happening.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #440
Ok Bob i will download and start from scratch, i do this to help in this i am trying to set up dtg with gimp and gutenprint. If you think i shouldn't post what is happening i will not write any more.
No, that's fine. Please let us know what's your experience. Determining what's wrong is a challenge but I'm up to it if you're willing.

My internet is too intermittent for a remote connection. Sorry.

Bob ?;O)

421 - 440 of 566 Posts