8 Quarts of ink Different Colors- $50
10 Wooden Screens - Came with Flash Dryer
1 Color Press- Came with Flash Dryer
Gallon of Emulsion - Came with Dryer
Tons of squeegees and scoopers - Came with FD
Exposure Light - Came With FD
Aluminum Screen - $20
Quart Rutlands VP AP Clear S.H.A.P.E.- $15
Quart Of Emulsion (Both Minutes Before i knew i was getting a gallon with the dryer . shop was about to close so just bought it haha)-$15
40 American Apparel shirts different colors and sizes-$120

Thats the main stuff . there other little thing but cant remember most of it except the aluminum screen and rutlands vp and emulsion was both shopping around on craigslist. Some of the inks were also puff inks printed a shirt as you can see to test it came out ok .

Over all i think i got a pretty good deal i was planning on buying some kits from Ryonet but didn't have that kinda cash . waited was getting impatient but kept waiting for a good deal and finally all in one week boom it all came through . Patience Is Virtue .

So i got it all to get started. Got some orders on hold gotta clean out the garage first had a bunch of stuff stored. Need A work bench garage has nothing and just the whole shop set up so i cleaned out today still need a little more gonna get some wood at home depot and some storage towers and by monday ill be good to start printing

Im so happy Have used this forum and youtube to educate my self since december and now i am ready the one thing i don't have is a good printer. i have a laser jet which should do for now . cant wait to start marketing and pushing these orders out.

What do you all think.:)

put some pics dont know if i did it right

will post more of the rest of the stuff later after i set up shop .

Imageshack - screenpress3.jpg

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
OMG! where did u get all ur supplies and equipment so freakin cheap!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using TShirtForums

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Craigslist looking and looking i am so glad i didnt purchase the ryonet equipment not because of quality but because i saved so much money and got a pretty decent set up of course i would love new equipment but this will do . i was very lucky to get those deals what i will be hoping to get soon is a wash out booth an exposure unit and screen rack oh yeah and that epson 1400 look great . but if your looking for equipment just be patient and look around till you find a great deal and dont be afraid to ask for a deal worst case scenario is them saying no lol. will definetly post pics tommorow of the final setup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts