T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
We can only get Dupont here in Australia and they are the old ones at present and we have a fair wait for the new ones to come (maybe 6 months). I am starting to get low and want to get these new inks where and how can i get them???. I would go with DTGinks but they will never be in Australia and we have distributor for them. With Dupont they are here and we have a distributor but they have quite a few litres of thr old stuff left and will not get new ones in unitl old is gone. If anyone can help me on which way to go I would really appreciate it. I do alot of Dark shirts as well so I want to keep the same pre treat that i am doing at present. I do not want to do a complete change of methods, ICC profiles etc, Just Inks if possibble and I want to do it know as we need to be able to print on cool dry material for the gamefishing clubs. [email protected]

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
8 wash/dry cylces and still no real difference between the 6 shirts/sweatshirts...Maybe, the 340/70 shirts look a tiny bit worse, but its tough to tell...they are still look very good. I am sticking with my 365/50 settings I am using as those test shirts still look good

adrenaline
- Call equipment zone- I am sure they would ship to Australia, although not sure how much it would be...
sodrisc
- I have not had any clogging issues so far

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.