T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I own a screen printing shop. We dont deal with transfers much other than for numbers and names on uniforms.

We recently went on vacation and to visit family and I found several tourist shops that had really neat designs, several in chevron, depicting home states, some with inspirational quotes, others with simple country girl quotes. These was not the usual cheesy touristy t shirts that you normally see. They also had several shirts offering branded designs, such as Cummins, Browning, and some athletic teams. When I went in I was surprised to see they were heat transfers, not stock screen printed shirts. I had remembered seeing a kiosk at the mall close to home had some of this stuff also, new trendy designs.

Does anyone have any idea where I can buy these stock transfers?
I have looked through the vendor list on this page and cant find them.

Any Ideas. I would love to carry some of these in our shop.

Thanks

· Registered
143 Posts
Those designs sound similar to Southern T's or some company with Southern in their name. My guess is the company designed the shirts then had them made into heat transfers, put them on the shirts and sold them to the stores that way. But if you saw them in a kiosk still as a heat press transfer and not on shirts yet then I don't know, they obviously came from somewhere!

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info!
I found them, you were right Jeanne, the ones I am looking for come from a company called Simply Southern.
Im not sure if they are transfers, or stock tees yet. I just sent a request for more information.

Thanks again
Tosh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.