T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey we are new here and we draw our ideas and sell them on cafepress: cafepress.com/edak and we wanted to show people and say what they think. we do not use photoshop and are just average people not professional artsts :)

so check it out and we were wondering if people draw their own t shirts too.

· Registered
43 Posts
Hello & Welcome
I think you need more colour in your Cafpress setup.Also have more coloured T-shirts. I think you should have posted this in Ecommerce Site Design section.
I'm in process of drawing my designs, may use some clip art/photos to the drawings. I'm using Paint, Artrage and I have Inkscape which is free.

Regards Obeseman

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
i though members aren't allowed to promote/advertise their products.. ???
They can ask for feedback on their designs if it's posted in the right area (ie: site reviews/design reviews :)) - I've moved this post there.

In the future though, if you see a post that is questionable, please click on the "report bad post" link next to the post so it can be brought to the attention of the admins/moderators so we can get it moved to the right place :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.