T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got i Creation CR-630 Cutter. It came with signcutX2 softwear and it uses a USB cable. I installed the signcutX2 softwear and i can not cut anything or get the cutter to do anything with the computer. I did not receive the USB driver disk with my order i dont know if that is some of my problem. If any one has any ideas or knows where i can download that driver online I would be greatful!! thanks !

· Registered
3,923 Posts
Fireman
I have a new Vinyl Cutter, now What,, Help - T-Shirt Forums

Here is a new discussion on new cutters, but uscutters has a website,, USCutter Vinyl Cutter and Sign Making Forum
I believe you can find the driver info there,, just punch it in drivers,, and make sure when you do your setup, you put the usb driver, and the one on your cutter as usb,, they have to match.
I just recievec my cutter and the software came a few days later.. but i downloaded it from the forum and got it going, before the software arrived. and if you have more than one usb,, just keep trying em all till you find out which one, works.. when i run my cutter, i unplug my printer and photo usb,, so as not to have any conflicts,, i hope this helps, and please post what you do to get it working, on the new cutter topic listed above so others, can check out your post when they need it.:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.