T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Melissa and I, Michael, live in NW AR and are wanting, like all of you, to design tshirts. I have lurked for a long time and we have decided it is a good time to push ourselves out of our comfort zones and see what we can really do. "Put up or shut up."

Thanks in advance and hopefully we can all learn more from each other.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
:welcome: Do you guys wear shoes, lol, Texas joke. You have found the right place! Search at the top for a topic or key word or post a question, Someone has the answer, and good luck.
John :D

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Melissa and I, Michael, live in NW AR and are wanting, like all of you, to design tshirts. I have lurked for a long time and we have decided it is a good time to push ourselves out of our comfort zones and see what we can really do. "Put up or shut up."

Thanks in advance and hopefully we can all learn more from each other.
A big warm welcome.. my step mother was from walnut Ridge.. here brothers were named.. AJ, BJ, AN, CJ.. strange family.. nice to see you all have names.. me I am just a an old Missouri boy.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Lou, LMAO, That's worse than my no shoes comment, I wish them well as someone needs to carry on the torch. Good luck guys and if we can help just ask.
John

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is such a small world. I was born and raised in Blytheville. I graduates in 99 from Blytheville H.S.! Go chickasaws!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts