T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
8,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received an email from Corel inviting me (and hundreds others) to a webinar today to "introduce our most powerful version yet" They have two sessions scheduled...one is already over...the 2nd is at 2PM EDT....I hope to be able to sit in...

Anyone go to the first one?

· Registered
1,534 Posts
I would take a little less power and a lot more stability. If I had a dollar for every time Corel "stopped working" I could throw one heck of a Christmas party.
It's a shame but Corel has well earned that reputation. The best new feature would be stability. But don't count on that one. Especially not if you're imagining using Photopaint. LOL Truth be told, X5 (only after service pack 3) is the only stable version of Corel anything I've ever used since I started with Corel in 1993. I don't understand it. Draw suddenly became stable with that service pack. Photopaint still crashes just by the mere opening of it let alone trying to do anything, but they did something with Draw. Seems like I'm the only lucky one though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.