T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody

I am going to open sewing shirt company so i would like learning everything about shirt here.I have been doing embroidery so i have to learn screen printing because it is necessary for shirt business.I just designed my an embroidery website and i think i have to design new one for shirt.If u have free time please do me a favour go to my site and leave feedback about it (I just leaned to design few weeks ago:)) Cheapest Embroidery Digitizing just USD $1 per 1.000st .Thank for your help

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is it too loud ?sorry about that i will think twice about this.If u have free time to visit back my site again please turn off your speaker before visiting .I really need your feedback I will be better.Thanks

· Registered
3,906 Posts
Dan was right about the audio being too loud, but I did view the whole site. There are numerous spelling and grammatical errors throughout, but especially on the first page. This is where you want to put your best foot foward and make a good impression and bad spelling and grammar do just the opposite.

I loved the video on the "about us" page and feel that it should actually be the first thing someone sees on your website. I would put it on the first page. I also wouldn't give someone the option of viewing it. I would make it launch automatically to play through. It was very impressive and high tech in design and delivery.

Also when Americans think of cheap, we think of garbage or poor quality for a low price. So you might want to consider changing the slogan from cheapest in the world to best price. Also, do you know for a fact that you are the cheapest in the world? The whole world? That covers a lot of embroiderers you know.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dan was right about the audio being too loud, but I did view the whole site. There are numerous spelling and grammatical errors throughout, but especially on the first page. This is where you want to put your best foot foward and make a good impression and bad spelling and grammar do just the opposite.

I loved the video on the "about us" page and feel that it should actually be the first thing someone sees on your website. I would put it on the first page. I also wouldn't give someone the option of viewing it. I would make it launch automatically to play through. It was very impressive and high tech in design and delivery.

Also when Americans think of cheap, we think of garbage or poor quality for a low price. So you might want to consider changing the slogan from cheapest in the world to best price. Also, do you know for a fact that you are the cheapest in the world? The whole world? That covers a lot of embroiderers you know.
Thank u so much Mrs Loretta Bensen.I hope my website is better now.Thank for your help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.