T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hot-dog completefighter... your site is off-the-chain. Your explosive tees ROCKS! New breed contender indeed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey complete,

I visited your site again and it's just really amazing and your t-shirt design(s) are just awesome. It won't be too long before you get that fighter sponsor rocking your gear at UFC, along with your first million and many more.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey complete,

I visited your site again and it's just really amazing and your t-shirt design(s) are just awesome. It won't be too long before you get that fighter sponsor rocking your gear at UFC, along with your first million and many more.
I was just offered to sponsor a huge fight at the next Strikeforce Event, however the Fighter's Agent got his info mixed up and the Fighter I was to sponsor has 6 months left over with his contract with NoFear.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Besides your watermarks being a little overbearing I think the site looks great. My one suggestion would be to adjust the design with the "closer look, more info, buy ect." that pops out with your flash on the home page. On a few of the shirts the design behind it make the stuff hard to read even with the black box blocking it out.

Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone for the compliments. I built this site in less than 8 hours, I was rushing to get the site up for a potential buyer to see, glad you guys like it.

Huge "Mahalo" (Thank you in Hawaiian)!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts