T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let us know about our website. suggestions and comments are very much welcome. we are trying to improve it and make it look better and work better.
www.designedby-lisa.com
shop.designedby-lisa.com

we are home based internet business offers digital t-shirt printing

thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I like the design and overall layout, but would like to see the images actually on the shirt, i.e. perameters showing image placement etc..

·
Registered
37 Posts
hi lisa, i've been to your site and from what i saw, your sizes need to be in order. it's like it starts out with kids sizes and then adult sizes are in the middle with youth sizes at the end. you also apparently have syntax errors on the site as well. in the bottom left corner of the page you will see an error sign (exclamation mark) if you double click on it, it will show you the details as to where your errors are. check with your webmaster to get this straight for you. also on a few of your pages you have a scroll bar at the bottom which makes it a little hard to navigate. I do however like the design of your site especially the consistency of the background pictures. i clicked on each of the links and they share the same theme except the storefront link. that's where your site seems to go in a different direction. I hope this helps.
-jjsmalls08

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm not the greatest web designer myself, but something feels a bit awkward about having that side menu bar all the way up at the top of the page. There also seems to be a lot of dead space between the top and where the designs begin. I'm guessing this is because you want the face in the background to be seen. Perhaps it feels awkward because your store name logo is all the way over to the right. More often than not, the store name is either centered or on the left side. I'm not sure how important that is, but with that dead space, it just seems off a bit. These could easily just be personal preferences I have, though. See what other people say about it.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Your site works fine in IE and Chrome, but for some reason its terribly slow in Firefox and the background is distorted. It could just be my browser but I've found that Firefox isn't very tolerant of errors in html and css.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi. Nice clean site. Only thing I would be inclined to change though, is the following line in your FAQ section.

However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.

For some reason, that statement would make me feel uncomfortable about dealing with you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts