T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Im based in the UK and bought a Roland BN-20.

Trying to install it onto my windows 64bit laptop but i dont have a cd drive to install the software.

Where do i get the software ? Iv gotten drivers and the utility but thats it.

Trying to figure out how to install the machine from scratch so any help would be great as nothing pops up on my laptop for guidance the way it shows on youtube vids etc etc.

Cheers
Chris

· Registered
859 Posts
Hi Guys

Im based in the UK and bought a Roland BN-20.

Trying to install it onto my windows 64bit laptop but i dont have a cd drive to install the software.

Where do i get the software ? Iv gotten drivers and the utility but thats it.

Trying to figure out how to install the machine from scratch so any help would be great as nothing pops up on my laptop for guidance the way it shows on youtube vids etc etc.

Cheers
Chris
I would call your equipment vendor and ask them about it.
I dont think that you can download the versaworks program files anywhere, only updates. But maybe your vendor can put it on a flash drive or something.

Or just barrow a CD drive from a friend for the 15 minutes it will take to install it. We have a USB CD drive that we use on all the PC's that dont have one and need software installed.

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got it all set up and ready to print.

When testing etc i have alot of trial prints and little square boxes on the sides of the media roll.

Is there anyway i can print in the middle so i dont waste any of my roll ? as there is little boxes on each sides of the roll and then all white in the middle so im thinking i can do some playing around in the middle instead of wasting it.

Does anyone know how to do this on the Roland BN-20 ? Im going to be playing around with it tonight so hopefully i can get some advice from experienced printers.

Thanks for the help guys
Chris

· Registered
859 Posts
Got it all set up and ready to print.

When testing etc i have alot of trial prints and little square boxes on the sides of the media roll.

Is there anyway i can print in the middle so i dont waste any of my roll ? as there is little boxes on each sides of the roll and then all white in the middle so im thinking i can do some playing around in the middle instead of wasting it.

Does anyone know how to do this on the Roland BN-20 ? Im going to be playing around with it tonight so hopefully i can get some advice from experienced printers.

Thanks for the help guys
Chris
In versaworks there is an option to center your design on the media.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.