T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Been working for months now trying to map out a business venture for myself, and it's come time to really start pulling the pieces together... Have a few resources for sourcing the clothing, screen-printing, artwork, etc, but what business man isn't looking for better pricing, quality, and information??!!

I will be working with socially responsible fibers like organic cotton, industrial hemp as well as bamboo... Please recommend any places to source male and female garments in these materials.

I have a few artists lined up for the original artwork that will go on the t-shirts/sweatshirts/tanks. I need a screen-printer who does quality work at a "decent" price and can work with the above mentioned materials... Some designs may be Oversize or "All Over" and may include anywhere from 1 color to up to 5 colors... Some designs will be more simple. Must have the ability to print ANYWHERE on the shirt (likely with the exception of seams).

Does not have to be local to me. I can drop-ship the clothing I source...

Must be high volume. Intro runs and then typically runs of 100-200 shirts, spanning up from there...

Thanks for all the help. Please don't hesitate to ask questions or post comments. I'm sure I am forgetting some things. I will reply as necessary. Or please send me PM and I will reply as necessary.

JP

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please feel free to shoot me an email with your contact info if you youself are in the business. The PM system here only allows for a few objects and I am compiling all of my info to my email...

[email protected]

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts