T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new here but definitely have been on the site before. I have started my own clothing line, Audacious Clothing, just tees for know but have found it more difficult than I thought. Anyways can someone help me. I know want to do my own silk screening I have been buying the pieces little by little. I am trying to figure out how to coat the screen and then burn it. Is there a way to do it from home. An inexpensive exposure unit or something. Please help guide me in the right direction. I have tried but have failed. Silk screening supplies sales Emulsion Exposure 500 Watt Light is that worth it will it work? Ok thats it for know.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Hello. Not everybody reads the member introductions, so you should post your questions in the screen print section.

:welcome:

·
Registered
614 Posts
You coat the screen with emulsion or capilllary film. These can be found at a screen print supply warehouse like www.nazdar.com. Burning screens are easy if you have the right equipment (see the the link). You will need a power washer also. I would start out with transfers instead.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts