T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!
I'm a part of the industry and am here to both help you all answer questions/solve problems while reaching out for answers to my own questions as they come up. I'm exciting to learn from everyone here and be on my mark with cutting edge news.

What are you guys printing today?

:)

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Malkin. I'm a Pens fan myself, even named my daughter Sydney.

Anyway, this is definitely the place to be to discuss the t-shirt business.

Hope to see you on the forums!

·
Registered
617 Posts
I printed a few spreadsheets and e-mai...oh, you meant shirts. Personally, I printed some tees on my garment printer for a new line we're launching that centers around my town. Others at my shop screened various jobs, ironed some stuff on jerseys/shirts, and we embroidered some stuff. Enough about me. What are you printing today? Welcome, by the way.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh that's neat. What kind of town-oriented shirts? I'm working on printing some shirts for an artist today who is about to go on tour! Oh yeah...and some spreadsheets...

·
Registered
617 Posts
I'm trying to promote my town with various slogan tees and satire of familiar local landmarks. I think the shirts will be a bigger hit with those who have migrated away from here. Could be a total bust. This is the first time we've made an attempt at retailing our own line. Usually we print others' stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts