T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about New 1 York Collection Hip Hop shirts. I have some sample shirts of this brand and I love them. Does anyone know about sizes(do they have sizes under 2XL) and colors or where to get them. I searched an RN# on them and had no luck in contacting that wholesaler. I know Yodaddy sells them but they are not reliable on a brand if you order from them. They will substitute the brand you ordered with another and so far everytime they do that they send a cheaper quality. Please help on this matter...Anyone Please.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is the quality better than what you have used in the past? Where can I get samples?

SPIT said:
Does anyone know anything about New 1 York Collection Hip Hop shirts. I have some sample shirts of this brand and I love them. Does anyone know about sizes(do they have sizes under 2XL) and colors or where to get them. I searched an RN# on them and had no luck in contacting that wholesaler. I know Yodaddy sells them but they are not reliable on a brand if you order from them. They will substitute the brand you ordered with another and so far everytime they do that they send a cheaper quality. Please help on this matter...Anyone Please.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts