T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)Hello All,
Lefleur here. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?? I am in my prime and just starting to learn how to print on shirts. Is 56 too old? Heck no I will work at it with all my might. I may have to ask a lot of questions tho'. Hope I find the right areas to ask in which to ask.:confused::eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:)Thank you I may need all the help i can get but this is truly remarkble adventure I have wanted to do since i was a lot younger Now my grandkids are catching the fever and helpin me out.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Age is just a number, Lynne. Good luck with your new business and ask and ask and ask. Here at the forum you will find members eager to help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone I am going to try my hand at mugs also. Tackled mouse pads already and the fever is getting worse lol. I love creating something new just to see how it turns out. I love this forum already.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hi Lynne, lots a good folks here to help you out, welcome aboard..
..I gotta ask a stoopid question..are you from Quebec?

·
Registered
721 Posts
:)Hello All,
Lefleur here. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?? I am in my prime and just starting to learn how to print on shirts. Is 56 too old? Heck no I will work at it with all my might. I may have to ask a lot of questions tho'. Hope I find the right areas to ask in which to ask.:confused::eek:
56?
Your just a kid!
It's never too late to learn something new, that is what will keep you forever young.
Nvr2Old

1 - 8 of 8 Posts